May 6, 2016

FREE E-Book! Naked: Musings from a Broken Heart by Willem Schutte ONLY on Kindle!


Naked: Musings from a Broken Heart by Willem Schutte is available ONLY on Kindle!

“From within perfect darkness I have learned to shine."

Heartbreak can leave even the strongest of men scarred. Like Icarus, I too flew too high and fell. That downward journey tore the fibre of my being and shredded my soul. The gauntlet of love should never be underestimated.

However, I had to get up again and rise like a phoenix from its proverbial ashes. And like a phoenix, I took to flight!

This is a poetic account of the journey I had to go through and a tribute to becoming a better man regardless.

Grab a free copy of this poignant poetry book this weekend ONLY on the Kindle!

Download a free copy this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment