February 14, 2012

Going Home by J.T. Marie


TITLE: Going Home
AUTHOR: J.T. Marie

GENRE: Contemporary • Fiction
LENGTH: 2,861 words
PRICE: $1.99

PURCHASE EBOOK URL: http://jms.bz/5d

Growing up in Logan, Missouri, I had big dreams. I wanted to leave the small town behind for the bright lights of the big city, and come graduation, I did just that. Went to college, started a band, recorded a demo, traveled the world. Made my dreams come true.

But I often though about my best friend Lena back in Logan. I wrote letters home but was never in any place long enough to get a reply. Fifteen years later, I decided to head back and check up on things. Check up on Lena.

Funny thing is, I thought I knew what I was walking into. But you never know what to expect when you return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment