April 1, 2011

Special Announcement for KINDLE Users

I just wanted to let you know that some of our KINDLE titles were incorrectly formatted. These include .MOBI and .PRC files available from jms-books.com as well as our third-party distributors.

Thirteen titles were affected: Most of my series, The Positions of Love, as well as the four books available in my Hard at Work anthology.

If you purchased the MOBI or PRC format of ANY of these titles from jms-books.com and your copy of the file doesn't display quotation marks and dashes correctly, e-mail me at jms@jmsnyder.net and let me know the book title and I will replace it.

If you bought the book on another site, e-mail me with the distributor name, order number, and book title. I will send you a replacement immediately.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

--
J.M. Snyder

JMS Books LLC
A Queer Small Press
http://jms-books.com

No comments:

Post a Comment