March 6, 2011

Read an E-Book Week Sale!

Celebrate "Read an E-Book" Week!


Have you joined the JMS Books Newsletter?

If you're not already, please sign up to join the JMS Books LLC Newsletter. Each month, five subscribers are chosen at random to win free books. Also, with our one-year anniversary coming up in July, one lucky subscriber will win a FREE KINDLE! So be sure to sign up today!

Find JMS Books at the following events this month:
  • Next weekend (11th and 12th) I'll be at EPICon in Williamsburg. If you're attending, I'll have a publisher table at the Friday lunch and will be selling signed copies of my books between panels.
  • March 26 I'll be at the Rainbow Bookfair in New York.  I'll have a vendor table selling JMS Books titles, so if you're in the area, please drop in!

No comments:

Post a Comment